- Sealed bearings increase life
- Notched blades aggressively cut and mulch soil
- Disk gangs adjust to match soil conditions
- iMatch™ compatible for quick connection
View Product Brochure
The Frontier™ DH Series Disk Harrows have self-aligning, sealed bearings to keep dirt out for dependable, maintenance-free performance and longer life.
Notched blades with cast spools come standard with the Frontier™ DH10 Series. These notched blades aggressively cut and mulch soil.
Disk gangs are easily adjustable to match changing soil conditions.
Use a more aggressive angle to tear up and penetrate rough and uneven soil.
Reduce the angle for a smoother finish for final seedbed preparation.
The iMatch system converts the tractor's 3-point hitch to fixed hooks and makes attaching implements a super-quick connection.
- The iMatch kit is sold separately.
- AutoHitch compatible, however, it may require AutoHitch release pins to be removed for certain disk harrow configurations.
Compare the specifications of up to 4 models
|Quick coupler compatibility|
|Type||Notched (front) / Notched (rear)|
|Front||2, 6, 12, 18 degree (angle)|
|Rear||10, 14, 18, 23 degree (angle)|
|Material||Formed steel plate|
|U-bolt size||12.7 mm|
|Bearing type||Self-aligning sealed ball bearing in pre-rivited flange|
|Lighting and safety|