- Sealed bearings extend life and reduce maintenance
- Notched or spherical blades for cutting
- Easy-to-adjust disk gangs
- iMatch™ compatibility makes hookup fast and simple
View Product Brochure
The Frontier™ DH Series Disk Harrows have self-aligning, sealed bearings to keep dirt out for dependable, maintenance-free performance and longer life.
Choose notched or spherical blades with cast spools for the Frontier DH11, DH12, and DH13 Series Disk Harrows.
Notched blades aggressively cut and mulch, while spherical blades slice and mix residue for a smoother finish.
There are three blade configurations:
- Front notched gang and rear spherical gang
- Spherical blades only
- Notched blades only
Disk gangs are easily adjustable to match changing soil conditions. Use a more aggressive angle to tear up and penetrate rough and uneven soil. Reduce the angle for smoother final seedbed preparation.
The iMatch system converts the tractor's 3-point hitch to fixed hooks and makes attaching implements super quick.
- The iMatch kit is sold separately.
- The machine is AutoHitch compatible, however, it may require auto-hitch release pins to be removed for certain disk harrow configurations.
The scraper kit removes soil buildup from disk blades in wet, sticky soil types.
Compare the specifications of up to 4 models
|Quick coupler compatibility|
|Type||Notched (front) / Notched (rear)|
Smooth (front) / Smooth (rear)
Notched (front) / Smooth (rear)
|Front||2, 9, 13, 24 degree (angle)|
|Rear||5, 11, 20, 27 degree (angle)|
and 76.2x76.2x4.8 mm
|Material||Reinforced formed steel plate|
|U-bolt size||15.9 mm|
|Bearing type||Self-aligning sealed ball bearing in pre-riveted flange|
|Lighting and safety|