333G COMPACT TRACK LOADER
Compact Track Loader
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,680 kg (3,700 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 74.6 kW (100 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 72.0 kW (96.6 hp)
- Operating Weight: 5,493 kg (12,100 lb.)
View Product Brochure
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
Tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Breakout force has increase a whopping 40 percent over our previous models.
Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 333G and watch productivity soar.
Compare the specifications of up to 4 models
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||450 (17.7)|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2050 (80.7)|
|Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle, �||31|
|Track Gauge, mm (inches)||1600 (63.1)|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, �||48|
|Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, �||35|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1680 (3700)|
|Tipping Load, kg (lbs)||4799 (10570)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||34.1 (5)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|