Here wil be text for that page so be ready for it Maddy
Donation Requests and Sponsorships
Ag-Power, Inc. is dedicated to supporting our communities. As a part of that commitment, we want to support the organizations that enhance the practice of agriculture in our geographic areas. To request cash, in-kind donation or sponsorship from Ag-Power, Inc. please review the eligibility requirements and donation guidelines below.
- Donation/Sponsor request to benefit an individual's cause or a single family's cause are not eligible.
- Donations must go to benefit a nonprofit organization with tax exemption status under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3). However, requests from schools (private or public) or school-affiliated organizations like a FFA chapter will be considered.
- If request is granted, monetary donations in the form of a check will be made payable to organization, not an individual.
- Ag-Power, Inc. requires a minimum 30-day notice for donation requests.
- Ag-Power, Inc. can grant only one donation request per organization, per calendar year.
- Donations must go to benefit residents of the Missouri Area and be related to the agriculture industry.
- The organization requesting the donation must employ ethical methods of publicity, promotion and solicitation of funds.
- Donation requests must be submitted using the Ag-Power Donation Request Form available below. You will be notified of the decision by Ag-Power, Inc. within 30 days, either by phone, email or mail.